Mother’s Day?

JMom

We get so beaten down by our situations we forget to breathe. Right now is that time for you. You are HELPING your daughter by being strong. By having limits. By giving her the opportunity and the space to step up to help herself. I believe this with all of my heart.. N
I agree New Leaf-you have done her a great service by allowing space for her to do the right thing herself! This is 100% preventable....for HER..
Love, JMOM

New Leaf

I agree New Leaf-you have done her a great service by allowing space for her to do the right thing herself! This is 100% preventable....for HER..
Love, JMOM
Thank you so much JMOM. I go through bouts of doubt and regret at times, wondering if I had just given her that chance. I know realistically that it would have been a disaster to have her in my home. We have tried that too many, many times. She does have the opportunity to step up, but is off the radar still.
My heart aches for both of my wayward daughters. I wish things were different, but the lure of meth and living on the streets trumps all. It’s such a waste of life. I pray that one day they will choose to find their true potential.
Thank you so much for your kindness.
New Leaf