I had to say it...

pasajes4

A piano bar would be cool. I was thinking sunrise yoga by the beach and a day on the yacht with water toys for big girls and boys.:playingball:

KTmom, You can sing your heart out. :singer:

AppleCori

No piano bars or cabana boys for me (can't sing and already have my eye candy;)), but I will join you for the snorkeling and yachting and yoga with my new bikini bod!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'd like to come too. I could use a break from reality, which kinda sucks right now.

Lil, Jabber, would it be OK if I went fishing with Jabber. I can't sunbathe and am not interested in cabana boys.

on the other hand, I've always wanted to go deep-sea fishing and never got the chance.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'd probably be like my dad. He went on an ocean fishing trip. Turns out they catch their own bait. Bait fish for that type of fishing are pretty big.

Dad had so much fun catching bait on light tackle that he blew off fishing for trophies. He even bought a couple of bait fish back to where we were staying to cook on the grill (bluefish).

Said it was the first time he'd grilled and eaten bait. (They were yummy.)

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Fantasyplant a second bar, then. Since this is a magic vacation, we can all drink without getting fat, sick, hungover, or stupid.

We can each drink as much or little as we'd like with no ill effects during or after, and no damage to our bodies.

pasajes4

On our magic adventure each person hears whatever music floats their boat. Calories are non existent, the weather is always perfect, time has stopped, no one has physical limitations.
:shopping:The shopping is endless and money is limitless. This chick has my haircut.

Lil

When you're on the beach, of course you need island music.
I was thinking late in the evening... or borrowing the bar to use as an exercise room, to live music...

Uh. No. In MY fantasy world there is no need to exercise! Laying on the beach burns the perfect amount of calories to maintain the bikini body.

This chick has my haircut.

She actually has mine - or what it would be if I didn't go 6 months without a haircut. lol