I had to say it...

InsaneCdn

Laying on the beach burns the perfect amount of calories to maintain the bikini body.
:rofl:
Unfortunately, even in a fantasy world, MY brain needs the exercise - not my body. If I'm going to enjoy the beach, I need blood-flow to the brain. And I refuse to play beach-volleyball.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I haven't had a hair cut in about 6 mos. I'd worn my hair VERY short for many years. I am growing it out a bit so I can go for a different cut.

Found out something interesting: My hair is now mostly straight. It had always been wavy. My sister, who had stick straight hair, now has curly hair.

I have NFC.

Lil

:rofl:
Unfortunately, even in a fantasy world, MY brain needs the exercise - not my body. If I'm going to enjoy the beach, I need blood-flow to the brain. And I refuse to play beach-volleyball.

Frisbee? Yoga? Tai Chi? Swimming? Anything but the gym!

I'm being silly - You'll get plenty of exercise dancing in the bar!

Lil

Found out something interesting: My hair is now mostly straight. It had always been wavy. My sister, who had stick straight hair, now has curly hair.

I have NFC.

I got perms my whole life until son was born. Then I just let it grow long and put it in a pony tail for years. Then I chopped it off and wore it really short for a long time. Then I decided I liked the sleek, mid to long hair look, and I have to use a flat iron! Darn stuff got curly while I wasn't paying attention!

InsaneCdn

How about... horse-powered water-skiing. I volunteer to run the horses. Looking after the horses is all the exercise I need... AND the ultimate in enjoyment and relaxation.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Nope. Not for me.

My balance from the ankles down sucks. I have great balance on a horse, but standing or walking or skiing, skating? Nope.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Now taking applications... :rofl:
English or western?
Experience driving singles or teams?
Favorite breeds?

Both English and Western. English includes hunt seat, saddle seat (rusty) and basic dressage. Western is working western.

Can drive a single, and handle a 2 horse team.

Hmmm. favorite breeds...

Old fashioned Arabians
Icelandics and Fjordlings
Welsh Cobs
Tennessee Walkers and Racking horses (Natural footed ONLY)
Friesians (to drive only)
Half Arabs and Half TBs (mixed with something "colder")
Drafters.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I've never done this along the Great Lakes coastlines, but have ridden horses for folks into Skijoring, which is basically the same thing, only involving snow instead of liquid water.

Lil

LOL ... You all gave me a nice break from real life. I appreciate it.
:singer::playingball::hawaii_girl::wine::swimming::beach:

I will report on "real life" now.

We had a decent evening. Very little contact with him - he who shall not be named - who stayed in his room mostly. I picked him and J up (practically next door to my dr. office, where I was) and ran J home then us. He cooked a pizza and Jabber and I decided we wanted to go out for Mexican so we did and I stuffed my face but good! I swear, I've been starving the last two days. Yeah - I'm never too upset to eat. We brought him some back and he saved the pizza for lunch today.

He did emerge from his den a few times to go smoke or to say a few words to us. Small talk. That's okay. In the car he'd indicated the counselor hadn't called him back, but he'd try again if she didn't before too late. I don't know if he ever got an appointment. He also said he'd call a local grocery store that I know has an opening in a deli. They'd called him before, but he was already working somewhere else, so he was going to see if they needed a new application. I've heard they're good working with folks on hours, which makes him happy, because he says he wants to keep both jobs. A shock.

So ... we're kind of right back where we were before the blow-up, with the addition of a looming court date. :(

Thank you all so much for cheering me up in fantasy-land. :yourock: